For many decades have been practicing different tricks and techniques that aim to improve results in weight loss and shape the figure. Slimming creams, surgical procedures, juices, gels, fat injections or messages, among others, are only a minimal part of the methods that have as a purpose to help eliminate those fat rolls that prevent you from having the desired figure. In addition to the aforementioned, there is a very popular method that can increase the ability to burn calories and fat: it involves wrapping the body with plastic to increase the body temperature when exercising, and thus improve the results.
This practice is widely used in beauty centers and many women do it at home to take advantage of all its benefits. Covering the areas of the body with plastic increases the blood circulation, the function of the sweat glands and, to make matters worse, increases the ability to eliminate toxins and all those harmful substances that harm the body.
The way you use the plastic for this purpose may vary, as there are some tricks to further improve the results. This time we are going to share two very effective methods that promote weight loss, detoxification and reduction of cellulite.
Wrap with honey
This method consists of preparing a homemade reducing cream to improve the results when wrapping the body with plastic.
You will need
• ½ cup honey.
• 1 egg yolk.
•A few drops of a citrus essential oil.
What should you do?
Pour the honey into a saucepan and heat to the bath Maria. When it is hot, add the remaining ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
With a brush or brush, apply the mixture in areas such as the arms, thighs or abdomen, and then wrap them with film or plastic kitchen paper.
Cover areas with warm coat or coat and lie down for one hour. After this time, remove the plastic and finally wash the remains of the mixture.
Wrap with clay
Wrapping with clay is one of the most efficient methods to combat cellulite and eliminate fat. It is recommended to use blue clay since it contains a large number of microelements that have a positive effect on the skin.
You will need:
• Blue clay.
What should you do?
• Pour the hot water into a smaller amount of blue clay and blend until you get a creamy texture.
• Apply to desired areas of the body, wrap with plastic, cover with warm clothing and let it act for one hour. For best results, it is recommended to do some physical exercises while the time passes.
• Try this procedure at least twice a week to see results in a very short time. The result is a slimmer figure and reduced cellulite and stretch marks.
Benefits of these methods
• Wrapping your body in plastic two or three times a week, especially when exercising, increases your ability to lose weight and can eliminate up to two pounds per week, as long as you rely on healthy eating.
• The plastic film is very easy to acquire in the market and very economic.
• It has the versatility to wrap different areas of the body.
• The blade increases sweating, which indicates that more calories are burned.
• It improves skin health, combats cellulite and can even reduce stretch marks.
Tips & Warnings
It is very important to implement these methods taking into account some recommendations to avoid side effects. The skin may have allergic reactions or infections because the plastic does not allow it to breathe at all and the accumulation of toxins can lead to this problem.
To avoid this kind of inconveniences it is worth to take into account the following tips:
• The plastic should not be too tight to the body to avoid allergies.
• Only one hour should be used.
• At the end of the exercises, you should withdraw immediately.
• Before you wipe yourself or go to the shower, wait a few minutes for the body temperature to drop gently.
• The water in the shower must pass from warm to warm.
• To finish this treatment, dry your skin very well and apply moisturizing cream.