Did you know that thanks to its properties, turmeric is one of the best anti-cancer foods that exist? You can include it in your daily routine with these lemonade and milk recipes
The heat arrives and with it, the need to hydrate and drink cool or cold drinks. However, cooling is not incompatible with taking care of your health.
Therefore, we suggest you try turmeric lemonade to prevent cancer.
Cancer is becoming the plague of the 21st century. More and more people are affected but, precisely because of this, every day we investigate to prevent and end its effects.
What are the causes of cancer?
Although there is still no direct cause and effect relationship, the World Health Organization (WHO) points out the following risk factors:
- Genetic predisposition
- Drinking alcohol in excess
- Exposure to chemical products present in the industrial sector
- Ionizing radiation (X-rays) and non-ionizing radiation (UVA rays)
- Infections, viruses, and bacteria
- Intake of immunosuppressive medicine
As you see, many of the causes are related to daily habits.
For this reason we recommend incorporating healthy habits to alleviate those that we can not change, such as work obligations, if you work in a factory or in a mine or anxiety, if you live in an overly busy environment …
It is important that you protect your body and your immune system with foods such as turmeric lemonade.
Why use turmeric to prevent cancer?
It is a plant of Indian origin, whose roots have an endless number of medicinal uses.
Not in vain has been used for more than 4000 years, especially in Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine also comes from India and considers health as the union of physical well-being and spirit.
According to several studies, turmeric has been shown to be useful in curing some types of cancer.
In fact, a considerable decrease in metastasis has been observed, without the disadvantages of chemotherapy: this is a product with zero toxicity, while treatments such as chemo or radiotherapy produce very serious side effects.
Following this line, we have also analyzed the evolution of people who included this root in their diet to discover that those who consumed between 6 and 8 grams of turmeric daily, were much more protected against breast cancer.
In addition, being an antibiotic and natural anti-inflammatory, prevents the encysting of infections and bacteria. Likewise, its anxiolytic qualities also reduce the stress that, as we saw, constitutes a risk factor.
We suggest you follow this recipe to prevent cancer.
How is turmeric lemonade prepared?
- 1 liter of boiled water
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- The juice of a lemon and ½
- Juice of an orange (optional)
- Process all the ingredients with the help of a blender until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Afterwards, put it in the fridge or add crushed ice if you prefer to drink the hailstorm.
- In winter you can also turn to turmeric to prevent cancer and take this hot preparation, as an infusion.
Another way to consume turmeric to prevent cancer: turmeric milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (5 g)
- A spoonful of olive oil (16 g)
- 2 dates
- A little ground black pepper
- 2 cups of oat milk (500 ml)
- To make this recipe, you must heat the milk with the other elements until they are mixed correctly.
- Next, add the dates and process with the blender so that they are integrated into the liquid.
Where can I find turmeric?
Taking into account the prominence that alternative therapies for prevention and monitoring of health problems are charging, this kind of product is becoming more affordable every day.
Go to the nearest herbalist and ask for it. If you prefer, you can also make the purchase online. For some, it is more comfortable and it is usually cheaper. Buy it in powder, since you will use it in this way in most recipes.
As you can see, opting for turmeric lemonade to prevent cancer is a smart, simple and inexpensive decision. Do not hesitate to try it and tell us how you feel and if you know other recipes with this great ingredient.