Muscle pain can appear from many causes and the fact is that their presence is extremely uncomfortable.
Luckily, there is a trick that can be very useful to alleviate these inconveniences. We will only need some tennis balls and 1 minute of our time.
Take note and you will see the difference.
Relax your muscles in 60 seconds
This trick is to do a simple massage of all muscles. For this you will need 2 to 4 tennis balls.
- When massaging the neck area we will opt for already used balls, which are softer.
- For other areas, such as legs, hip or back, we can opt for harder balls.
Massage on the upper back
Time: 2 to 5 minutes
- On this occasion you will have to lie on the floor and put 2 balls between the shoulder blades. For comfort, put a pillow under your head.
- Then, and for the indicated time, start slowly moving upwards so that the balls move down.
- If you notice that the balls slip, you can put them in a sock to avoid it.
The lower back
To massage the lower back you will have to massage from the coccyx.
- To do this, sit down and put two balls on each side. Slowly lie down and lower your back to the floor. You will feel pressure and a curve in the waist.
- Just there you will have to move the hip slowly down, so that the balls move about 10 or 15 cm up the back.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
- To massage the hip area you will have to lie on the left side, with your legs straight and your torso resting on your right arm, bent at the elbow.
- Place a ball under the left hip and lower it.
- Try to pass your body weight onto the ball and then roll it under you, from the hip to the knee, and back up.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
Time: 1 or 2 minutes
- To end the discomfort of the neck you will have to lie on your back and turn your head to the left.
- To do this help yourself with a ball, which you will have to place under the right side of the neck.
- Then press and move the ball from top to bottom, and turn the head to the right during the indicated time.
- Repeat the same to the left side of the neck.
Time: 30 seconds
- To relieve the discomfort in your feet you will have to sit on a chair and put a ball under one of them.
- Then you will have to lean slightly and pass your body weight forward.
- Slowly move the ball forward and backward, pressing it for the indicated time.
- Then you will have to start lightly striking the ball with the sole of the foot, also for 30 seconds, and repeat with the opposite foot.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
The arms are another area that usually presents muscle problems.
- To relieve them, sit in a chair at the table and press a ball with your hand.
- You will have to roll it from the tips of your fingers to the elbow and then back until you feel warm.
- Turn the arm and move the ball in the same way, starting from the area of the wrist.
Pectorals and shoulders
Time: 1 minute
- To perform the massage in the area of the pectorals and shoulders you will have to stand, facing the wall and put the ball under the collarbone.
- Take a deep breath and stay in this position for 1 minute.
- Then perform a massage by moving up and down, right and left.
- To get better control of the muscles you will have to turn and lower your head.
- For the legs, you will have to sit on a chair and bend one leg by placing the heel on the end of the chair.
- Place the tennis ball under the knee in the calf area and start pressing and releasing it gently.
- Repeat 10 times with one leg and then ten with the other.
Remember that for foot massage it is better to use hard tennis balls