We all want to look radiant and youthful skin no matter how old we are. Unfortunately, the years, sun exposure, the use of cosmetics, poor diet, hormonal changes and many other factors, make our skin lose elasticity, firmness and start to look wrinkled prematurely.
At present there are many products specialized in the beauty of the skin, which have as function to regenerate the cells and prevent the skin lose its young appearance.
Many of the market products are effective but very expensive and far from our reach; Luckily one of the best alternatives to take care of the skin are the natural products that by their properties fulfill the function of cleaning, exfoliating and toning the skin to make it look radiant and young. Do you want to meet her? Keep reading.
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 2 capsules of vitamins E
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
-• 1 teaspoon of beeswax
• From 2 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
You are going to take a small pot and you will put to heat the olive oil and the coconut oil to low fire, moving occasionally, until everything is melted, and then you add the liquid of the capsules of vitamin E, and finally, you add the oil Of lavender.
In a container that you have previously chosen, you will keep the cream at room temperature. The amazing thing about this cream is that it will also act as a daily moisturizer, you just have to apply it while still having your face wet when washing in the morning.
Which Provides Each Ingredient to Your Skin ?:
• Coconut Oil: Experts in the natural beauty of the skin, investigated that coconut oil helps you moisturize the skin giving it a better appearance.
• Vitamin E: It is an antioxidant that will protect your skin, reducing the entire aging process.
• Olive Oil: This oil is full of antioxidants that help you avoid premature aging and while you are asleep will provide moisture.
If after preparing the cream you feel that it is very thick, just place it in the palm of your hands, add a few drops of water, lightly rub your hands and proceed to put it on your face.