Fluid retention is a very common metabolic disorder in women. Although not a disease by itself, dropsy is a clinical sign that something is not right in our body.
If your ankles, legs, or abdomen are swollen, it is often necessary to see a doctor. Occasionally, the origin is only in poor diet or even certain hormonal changes.
However, the experts warn us of something important. Fluid build-up may hide some kidney, liver, or circulation problems.
It does not mean that they are serious, but our body performs an inadequate elimination of toxins or other liquids.
We are therefore faced with a problem from which the origin must be known. However, this common alteration may be reversible. If we improve our habits of life we will improve in well-being.
Even more, from our space we propose something great. Take each day this remedy based on parsley and lemon and you will see how, little by little, you feel much better.
Fluid retention, a very common problem
There are people more likely than others to develop annoying fluid retention. It is common that they are characterized by the following physiological habits or particularities:
- Having circulation problems.
- Getting to the stage of menopause often brings us various episodes of fluid retention.
- Having a high weight or being obese.
- Have some heart disease.
- Undergo various hormonal changes due to medication.
- Have hypothyroidism.
- Spend a lot of time standing.
It is possible that you are identified with some dimension of those specified here. If so, the first thing, as we have said before, is to go to the doctor.
Secondly, we need to follow some kind of treatment if our specialist decides. Last but not least, we will improve our diet.
In patients with cardiac, renal or vascular diseases it is recommended, above all, to restrict salt consumption. Also, it is important that we take into account another fact:
- Hydroprescription is very common as we get older. Our veins lose elasticity. In turn, both the kidneys and liver no longer effectively remove water and toxins from the body.
- If in addition, we have led a lifestyle where, due to work, we have always been standing, the problem is aggravated.
We can not forget that certain behaviors tend to hinder the correct drainage of the body.
Remedy with parsley and lemon to treat fluid retention
This simple morning remedy will help you reach the end of the day with more health and well-being. It is simple to prepare and will guarantee, above all, a better renal balance.
Benefits of parsley and lemon
- Parsley is a plant with highly purifying properties. Thanks to its multiple antioxidants and vitamin C, we promote liver and heart health.
- Nor can we forget that it takes care of the elasticity of our veins and arteries.
- It promotes proper blood circulation and its essential oils optimize the elimination of accumulated fluids in our body.
- For its part, lemon is that tribute of nature that can do so much for our health.
- A good organic and pesticide-free lemon is a treasure trove of benefits.
- Lemon is one of the richest fruits in terms of vitamin C, citrates, malates, and potassium.
- These elements, and especially the vitamin C of the lemon, will help us to take care of the maintenance and the generation of diverse tissues and cells of the body.
If you suffer from edemas and hydrops, do not hesitate. Take each day between two and three glasses of this lemon parsley remedy. We will detoxify the body and we will benefit from a great diuretic.
- 1 fresh parsley branch
- 1 liter of water
- The juice of 1 lemon
- The first thing we will do is wash the parsley leaves well. Next, we will prepare an infusion with this medicinal plant.
- To do this, we will boil a cup of water (250 ml) and we will include in the teapot the sprig of parsley to obtain its essence.
- Once ready, we let it rest.
- Then we get the lemon juice. Do not hesitate to take advantage of the crust also by cutting it into smaller pieces.
- Then, in a large pitcher, we include the remaining 3 cups of water, lemon peels, lemon juice and parsley infusion.
- Let him rest for half an hour and then carry this water to a glass bottle.
We will drink the first glass on an empty stomach. The next, half an hour before our meals.
You can do this treatment 7 days in a row once a month, or every 10 days. You will see what good result you get