Joint pain may occur due to physical overexertion, injury, or wear and tear as part of aging.
It is one of the problems that generates more incapacity in the people and, although it tends to occur in a slight form, tends to interfere in the accomplishment of the daily tasks.
Its appearance is the result of an inflammatory response activated by the immune system, but it can also alert the deterioration of the cartilage and ligaments that cover the joint.
Regardless of this, it is of primary importance to pay attention to them, since stiffness and pain tend to increase when they are not given timely treatment.
Fortunately, in addition to conventional drugs, there are alternative therapies whose application minimizes symptoms so that they do not affect quality of life.
Among these we find an alcohol of herbs that, applied externally, calms the inflammation, improves circulation and reduces discomfort.
Be prepared to prepare!
Herbal alcohol to calm joint pains
Herbal alcohol is a natural product of topical use that takes advantage of the anti-inflammatory extracts of some plants to provide us with an alternative solution against the pains that affect the joints.
It is a gentle formula that provides essential nutrients to stimulate the passage of blood in painful areas and, thus, decrease the symptoms that afflict it.
- Its application through massage helps to tone the blood capillaries, avoiding disorders of the circulation or edemas.
- It has emollient effects that control the swelling, favoring the movement of the rigid joint.
- It stimulates the functions of the lymphatic system, optimizing the elimination of the toxins that often cause inflammatory imbalances.
- It acts positively to disorders such as phlebitis, varicose veins and thrombosis.
- It relaxes stiff muscles and helps improve the process of cellular oxygenation to accelerate the recovery of injured or inflamed joints.
- It is a good adjunct to the relief of chronic conditions such as arthritis and bone diseases.
- Its use relaxes tired legs and optimizes blood flow in the lower part of the body.
How to prepare this herbal spirit?
The preparation of this alcohol of herbs allows us to have on hand a relaxing and analgesic product for the treatment of joint pains.
Although it can be done when the disease already exists, the ideal is to have it prepared before you have it so that you can use the remedy as soon as the symptoms are perceived.
The advantage of this product is that it is usually kept in good condition for a long time and, thanks to this, can be kept in the medicine cabinet.
It is best to use fresh herbs to release all of their extracts and nutrients.
These can be purchased in botanical or herbal shops.
- 1 liter of alcohol of 96º
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 branch of ruda
- 2 branches of juniper
- 1 mint stick
- 1 sage branch
- 2 branches of nettle
- 1 thyme branch
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Cutting board
- Glass bottle with lid
- Sterilize the glass bottle with a lid. To do this, boil it in a pot with water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the herbs on a chopping board and cut them finely.
- When the bottle is clean, dry well and add the chopped plants.
- Then pour the liter of alcohol and make sure the plant mix is well covered.
- Cover the bottle and store it in a cool, dark place for a period of 3 weeks.
- After this time, filter the alcohol with a strainer to discard the remains of plants.
Mode of application
- Take some alcohol with a cloth and rub it over the sore joints.
- If you like, apply it with the palms of your hands for a relaxing massage.
- Use it before bed so your properties work while you rest.
- Repeat its use every time you feel pain in your body.
- Do not forget that you can use it also in cases of sprains and tendinitis.
Preparing this natural remedy with herbs is very easy and has many benefits for the treatment of pains.
Follow the steps indicated and keep it available to take advantage of its properties.
Of course, before applying it performs a small test, since its components could cause undesirable reactions on sensitive skin.