A bad treatment of chronic acne can lead to the appearance of unsightly scars that, although they can be disguised with makeup, are difficult to eliminate.
The bad habit of squeezing the grains, or the use of inappropriate chemicals, produces aggressions in the tissues and, subsequently, gives rise to these marks.
The problem is that many consider that these habits are harmless and, ignoring them, they deteriorate the skin until producing notorious imperfections.
While there are many cosmetic products that help counteract the aggressions, some do not have the facilities to acquire them, or they have undesirable reactions to their components.
Fortunately, in addition to these alternatives, there are several home treatments that, from natural ingredients, nourish and regenerate the skin to minimize these alterations.
In the next space we share the 5 best recipes so you do not hesitate to include them in your beauty routine.
Write them down!
1. Banana and honey
Due to its significant contribution of vitamins and natural enzymes, this banana and honey mask helps to regenerate the skin cells to minimize the appearance of the scars left by the acne pimples.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Crush a ripe banana and mix it with the tablespoons of honey.
- Extend the mask over the desired areas and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat its use at least 3 times a week.
2. Grapes and vitamin E oil
The grapes contain an antioxidant known as resveratrol that, in addition to reducing the size of the scars, nourishes the cells to prevent premature aging.
In this case, we enhance its properties with the vitamin E oil, an ingredient recognized for its healing and regenerative capacity.
- 6 ripe grapes
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Crush the grapes in the blender and, after obtaining a paste, mix them with the contents of a vitamin E capsule.
- Apply the mask all over your face, or in any area where you have scars from acne.
- Let it act for 30 to 40 minutes and rinse.
- Use it at least 3 times a week to get good results.
3. Papaya and natural yogurt
We could think that it is a dessert; However, the mixture of papaya with natural yogurt is a homemade cream that can be used as a treatment against the scars and spots that remain after suffering from acne.
2 slices of ripe papaya
3 tablespoons of plain yogurt (60 g)
Crush the slices of papaya and mix with the plain yogurt.
Clean the face and apply the treatment, focusing on the affected areas.
Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse.
Repeat its use, at least 3 times a week.
4. Coconut oil and sea salt
A natural exfoliant of coconut oil and sea salt gives our skin important nutrients that promote its regeneration process.
It has antimicrobial and astringent compounds that, among other things, clean the pores and eliminate the bacteria that cause acne.
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (10 g)
- Add the coconut oil and mix it with a spoonful of sea salt, until you get a granulated paste.
- Rub the treatment on the skin, making gentle circular movements for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Leave the product to act for 20 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat its use 2 times a week.
5. Strawberries and olive oil
Combining the antioxidants of strawberries with the fatty acids of olive oil, we obtain a moisturizing and regenerating treatment, ideal to repair aggressed and sensitive skins.
Its compounds nourish the tissues in depth and help to unite the fibers during the healing process.
- 3 ripe strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- the ripe strawberries with the help of a fork and, after obtaining a paste, mix them with the olive oil.
- Extend the mask over the areas of the skin you want to treat and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat its use 3 to 4 times a week.
- Does your skin look damaged after overcoming acne? Do you notice spots or scars? Go ahead and try any of the treatments mentioned and combat these imperfections as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that although the results are not immediate, their nutrients help repair the tissues little by little.