The skin of the face is exposed every day to different factors that can accelerate its aging process and that, if you do not pay attention to them, they can cause alterations that aesthetically will not be well seen.
To counteract the damages caused by pollution, sun exposure or poor nutrition, among others, the cosmetics industry has created a large number of skin care products that can help to regenerate and rejuvenate it.
However, many of these are very expensive and are out of reach of many people, especially if you consider that they are products that have to be used every day. Luckily, there are other alternatives to care for and regenerate the skin without having to invest large sums of money.
Ice face therapy is one of those natural alternatives that are gaining popularity because of their effectiveness in toning and rejuvenating the skin every day. It is a treatment of oriental origin that has spread all over the world so that all women can care for the youth of their skin without having to invest much in it.
What are the benefits of ice to rejuvenate the skin?
From Eastern culture has been shared the technique of face rejuvenation with ice, which consists of rubbing ice on the lines of the face in the morning hours and at night to moisturize, tone and avoid the early appearance of wrinkles.
These types of treatments have become part of the beauty routines applied in spas and beauty centers, as they have been shown to be very effective in taking care of and rejuvenating the skin.
Overall, ice face therapy is ideal for:
• Fight acne and remove stains that appear on the face as a result of sun exposure and hormonal changes.
• Stimulate blood circulation helping to rejuvenate the skin.
• Refresh and tone the face without side effects.
• Prevent and combat the early onset of wrinkles.
• Close open pores and prevent blackheads.
• Deflate puffy eyes and combat dark circles.
How to apply the face treatment with ice?
Facial therapy with ice is very economical and requires no further effort to perform. The important thing with these types of treatments is to be very constant and make it a step further from the beauty routine.
To apply this treatment every day is important to follow these steps:
• Before starting the treatment it is very important to thoroughly clean the skin of the face and make sure that it is free of makeup.
• Ice should be wrapped in a soft cotton cloth or cloth; The important thing is to keep in mind that it should not be put directly on the face.
• The cloth should be rubbed across the different areas of the face, remaining one or two minutes in each part.
• It is recommended to make circular motions with the ice cubes along the area of the jaw and chin, on the forehead, cheeks and in the area of the nose. When you reach the eye area you should rub more carefully.
• To complete this treatment it is recommended to apply a natural facial tonic or other product against acne.
How to apply on pimples and acne?
To combat acne and annoying pimples is necessary to find the source of the problem and look for a suitable treatment for the type of skin you have.
However, regardless of this, ice can serve as a support to refresh the skin and fight the excess sebum that builds up when you suffer from this problem. To use it for this purpose, simply follow these steps:
• Rub the ice two or three minutes on the affected skin, until it feels cool to the touch.
• Do not maintain contact with the ice cube for longer than recommended as it may cause pain to the skin.
• After passing the ice, apply the treatment chosen to combat acne.
To take into account …
This treatment should last a maximum of 15 minutes and for optimum results, it should be done in the mornings and at night.
For additional benefits in terms of skin rejuvenation, a good idea is to prepare ice cubes with lemon, rose water, green tea, cucumber water or chamomile tea, among other ingredients.￼