Ginger tea. Have you ever tried it? It is a medicinal remedy with many properties, one of them being to help us lose weight in a healthy way. This pleasant spicy root rises like a perfect ally that helps us not only lose that fat that we have left but also relieves the pain and becomes one of the best natural anti-inflammatories that exist.
Today in our space we want to explain the best way to lose weight with delicious ginger tea. Likewise, it is important to know in which cases it will not be appropriate for us to consume it. Do we take note?
Reasons why ginger tea helps us lose weight
If you have noticed that you have gained weight recently, that the abdomen and hips area has increased too much and that you can not wear your clothes before, it is time to take action. First of all, it is important that you keep in mind that, in order to lose weight, we are not going to limit ourselves to consuming “exclusively” ginger tea for days. Absolutely.
Ginger tea is an ally, a complement to our diet. It is therefore important that you reduce your daily excess fat, strive to eat better by preparing rich salads or steamed vegetables and do not neglect your doses of protein, fiber and abundant water throughout the day.
If you also do some exercise and add a cup of ginger after your meals, you will get to your ideal weight in 5 weeks. It requires effort and will, no doubt, but it’s worth it.
Discover now with us why ginger tea is good for weight loss:
1. Ginger tea facilitates digestion
One of the best benefits of ginger is that it will help us to enjoy better digestion. Do you know why? By its natural properties to induce regular movement of the stomach and the small and thick intestines. With this, the food is processed much better and the nutrients are synthesized properly by disposing of everything we do not need.
2. Thermogenic effect of ginger
Do you know what it means to say that a food is a good thermogenic? It means that it can raise our body temperature, inducing with that the one we manage to activate the metabolism to get fat burning.
Ginger root is one of the most effective plants to lose weight naturally and precisely its thermogenic effect is one of its main benefits.
3. Ginger helps us feel satiated
It sure has happened to you sometime. Finish your lunch, return to work and, after a while, feel an unbearable emptiness in the stomach. We are hungry again! And that’s when we fall into the error of pecking at the first thing we have in front of us: some salty crackers, pastries …
Ginger is also well known for being a natural appetite suppressant. Hence it is appropriate to drink a cup of ginger tea after your meals. If you’ve eaten properly, you do not have to bite between hours, and ideally, you’ll hold it well until dinner.
Ginger will help you eliminate that craving, that desire to eat between hours. Do we put it into practice today?
4. Ginger is a wonderful antioxidant
Ginger tea is one of the natural beverages with higher antioxidant properties. Thanks to this, we can eliminate all those toxins that make our body sick and inflamed. The organs will function more optimally and we will be able to burn fats more easily. It is an excellent ally for your health!
How to prepare ginger tea
- One glass of water (200 ml).
- 30 grams of ginger (cut a leaf of the root of the thickness of your finger).
- The juice of ½ lemon.
- One tablespoon of honey (20 grams).
- It’s really easy to prepare. The first thing we do will be to heat that cup of water in a teapot that is copper or clay. Usually, teapots that are aluminum or metal do not retain the properties of medicinal plants so well, so if you can, look for these types of materials.
- When it starts to boil, add the ginger and allow to be cooked for 20 minutes. After that time, put out the fire and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Next, bring the infusion to your favorite cup and add the juice of half a lemon. Stir well and add that spoonful of honey. Delicious!
When to take it?
Take two cups a day after your lunch or your dinner, over 15 days. Rest a week and start again. Remember to maintain a proper diet and do some exercise.
When is it not appropriate for you to eat ginger?
- It will not be appropriate to take ginger if you have been prescribed medication for diabetes or blood pressure. This type of medication should not be combined with this medicinal plant.
- If you are pregnant or are in the process of breastfeeding, it will not be adequate either. Remember it!