Magnesium chloride are salts soluble in water, with a taste between salty and bitter.
It is ideal to take them to recover the lost balance between sodium and potassium (in our current diet abounds the first but, instead, there is a deficit of the second).
In addition, it provides important benefits for the maintenance of health.
However, there may also be some contraindications that need to be known. This will avoid possible side effects.
What is magnesium chloride for?
Magnesium chloride is composed of chlorine and magnesium.
• Keep in mind that, of the total magnesium that is in our body, almost 60% is in the bones, 26% in the muscles.
• The rest of magnesium would be in soft tissues and body fluids.
•One of the most important functions of magnesium is to remove the calcium that accumulates in some parts of the body and carry it to the bones.
Benefits of Magnesium Water for Our Body
• Magnesium helps us strengthen our bones and joints. Thus, it eliminates the calcium that accumulates in some areas of our body, and leads to the bones.
Thus, magnesium serves to decalcify the membrane of the joints.
It is an effective remedy against calcified sclerosis. It also purifies blood and helps prevent heart attacks.
• It revives the organs of vital functions in our organism (especially the glands). For example, it activates the kidneys to remove uric acid.
• With magnesium reduces intellectual exhaustion, minimizes muscle atrophy and corrects the mineral imbalance in our body.
• The active principles of magnesium relieve fatigue and prevent prostate problems.
• Another positive effect of this mineral is that it is an excellent natural tranquilizer. It helps us maintain energy balance in neurons and acts on nerve transmission.
• From the age of 40, Magnesium is an essential mineral. And is that our body absorbs a smaller amount of food and the deficiency of nutrients can lead to several diseases, in addition to aging.
• As magnesium is primarily concentrated in the heart, liver, brain and kidneys, its deficiency can lead to different ailments.
Magnesium Helps Against Different Diseases
Some examples of diseases that can be avoided with magnesium chloride are:
• According to some research, their daily consumption may prevent colorectal cancer.
• With your consumption you can avoid developing prostate problems.
• Magnesium prevents diabetes and improves the quality of life of those who suffer.
• A regular consumption of magnesium can prevent cardiovascular disease.
• As noted above, by preventing uric acid from depositing in the joints, magnesium prevents arthritis.
• It is a very effective active ingredient to prevent digestive problems and intestinal disorders.
Other pathologies that can be improved thanks to the consumption of magnesium are:
How to include magnesium chloride in my diet to lose weight?
• 1 glass of water (200 ml)
• 1 tablespoon magnesium chloride (10 g)
• The juice of ½ lemon
• 1 teaspoon of honey of bees (7.5 g)
• Ice (optional)
• Add one tablespoon of magnesium chloride in a glass of water and mix until dissolved.
• Then add the lemon juice, the teaspoon of honey and, if you wish, a few ice cubes.
When should I take it?
• We should consume this home remedy 4 times a week over a period of two months.
• Being a diet supplement, you need to use it well to get the benefits of magnesium without endangering your health.
• In order to avoid the adverse effects of magnesium, it is advisable to take this remedy behind breakfast.
Some warnings about magnesium chloride
• We should not confuse magnesium chloride with sodium chloride (the latter is common salt).
• An excess of magnesium chloride in the diet can cause complications. By acting as a laxative, it can interrupt the absorption of nutrients.