The renal system plays a very important role in the life of all people, since it is responsible for filtering the toxins from the blood to subsequently eliminate them through the urine.
Its functions influence the health of other vital organs and, therefore, its good state is key to enjoy a good quality of life.
The problem is that, many times, excess toxins and dehydration prevent them from working optimally and lead to the development of diseases.
These reduce their ability to remove minerals and proteins that retains in their tissues and, with the days, leads to the formation of stones or kidney stones.
These are small hard crystals that, depending on their size, can clog the urinary tract and cause uncomfortable symptoms.
Its timely treatment is key to avoid complications and, therefore, it is essential to treat them as soon as possible.
The good news is that there are remedies of natural origin that, due to their properties, help to dissolve them without the need for aggressive treatments.
In the next space we want to share the top 5 so you have them in mind when you face this problem.
1. Lemon and apple cider vinegar
By combining lemon juice with apple cider vinegar we can obtain an alkaline treatment that, in addition to purifying the blood, helps to dissolve the stones that form in the kidneys.
Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties optimize kidney functions and help improve the production of urine to promote cleansing of the urinary tract.
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 1 glass of warm water (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar (10 ml)
- Add the juice of half a lemon in a glass of warm water and mix it with the apple cider vinegar.
- Eat the drink on an empty stomach for at least 3 weeks in a row.
2. Infusion of celery seeds
The diuretic properties of celery seeds are useful to stimulate the cleaning of the kidneys in case of stones.
Its phytonutrients strengthen the health of these organs and help reduce the accumulation of toxins and mineral salts.
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of celery seeds (5 g)
- Boil a glass of water and, when it reaches a boil, add the celery seeds.
- Cover the drink, wait 15 minutes and strain it.
- Eat the infusion on an empty stomach for one month.
- If you like, you can repeat your consumption 2 or 3 times a day.
3. Infusion of avocado leaves
The leaves of avocado or avocado are full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances.
These, after being assimilated in the organism, help to remove the toxins to facilitate the treatment of the stones in the kidneys.
- 3 avocado leaves
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Put the avocado leaves in a glass of boiling water and let them rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it is warm, pass it through a sieve and consume it.
- Take the infusion at midmorning, for 3 weeks in a row.
4. Apple and cucumber juice
In addition to improving the digestion process, apple and cucumber juice is an alternative solution to treat the stones that form in the kidneys.
Its significant contribution of dietary fiber and antioxidants removes minerals and retained waste, which favors the removal of crystals.
- 5 apples
- ½ cucumber
- Pass the apples and cucumber through a juice extractor and, after obtaining your natural juice, serve it immediately.
- Take the juice on an empty stomach, for a month.
5. Tea of corncob whiskers
Although many consider them a waste, the ear whiskers are full of nutrients that benefit health.
These have diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties that help cleanse the kidneys to facilitate the decomposition of stones.
- The whiskers of 7 cobs
- 2 glasses of water (400 ml)
- Add the corncob whiskers in a pot with two glasses of water and let them boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
- After this time, wait for them to rest and serve the infusion.
- He eats a glass of tea on an empty stomach and repeats his consumption in the middle of the afternoon.
- Perform the treatment for 3 or 4 weeks.
- Keep in mind that the remedies mentioned are useful for dissolving kidney stones that have not reached a significant size.
If these are causing more health complications, it is best to go immediately to the doctor.