This product so well known by all is one of the healthiest foods that exist. For this reason, it is necessary to know the properties of apple cider vinegar.
While we can know how to make meals with him, you also need to know how to take full advantage of his benefits. Here we present 24 interesting facts about apple cider vinegar that make it an indispensable food and recommendable for all.
24 Properties of Apple Vinegar
In this article, we refer to organic and pure apple cider vinegar.
1. Disinfectant for the home: Dilute one cup of apple cider vinegar in 4 liters of water. Clean the home with that solution.
2. Clean Dishwasher: Avoid chemicals and take advantage of the properties of apple cider vinegar to remove adhering dirt. Add a cup of vinegar to the bottom of the empty dishwasher. Then rinse with a normal cycle.
3. It is an uncovering plumbing: Mix 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/2 cup of table salt. Pour through the pipes. Then pour a cup of apple cider vinegar. After two hours, pour 2 liters of boiling water.
4. Softener for clothing: Replace the fabric softener with 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar. Wash normally.
5. Clean glasses: Clean the glasses with a solution of equal parts vinegar and water.
As Beauty Treatment.
6. Helps combat dandruff: Mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Apply on the scalp and let it act for 2 hours before rinsing.
7. Give shine to the hair: After shampooing, apply apple cider vinegar to remove remaining products and release hair fibers from waste. The properties of apple cider when cleaning, are unparalleled.
8. Works as an astringent: Each night, wipe the face with a wipe moistened with apple cider vinegar.
9. Eliminate bad odor of feet: Mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Spray your feet before putting them on.
10. Aftershave Lotion: Mix one part vinegar in two parts water. Apply after each shave.
11. Remove Warts: Soak a piece of cotton in apple cider vinegar. Apply on the wart and tape it. Leave it on all night. Repeat again at night until the wart is dry.
12. Natural deodorant: Apply on armpits to avoid bad smell.
13. Accelerates metabolism and helps to lose weight: One of the properties of apple vinegar better known. It helps to alkalize the body, provides satiety and accelerates the metabolism. 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of water and drink before each meal.
14. Remedy to cure a sore throat: Mix two tablespoons of vinegar in half a cup of warm water. Perform gargling twice a day.
15. Treatment to relieve insect bites: Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply on the bite to relieve symptoms.
16. Soothe burns by the sun: Mix one part apple vinegar with three parts water. Soak a clean cloth in the solution and apply over the sunburn.
17. Help fight stress: Drink apple cider vinegar before main meals. This helps to create amino acids involved in the release of serotonin, a neurotransmitter related to well-being.
18. Increases energy levels: Due to its supply of enzymes.
19. Improves acidity and fights gastric reflux: Half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar improves digestion.
20. Improves mobility of the joints: Make a dip and add two cups of apple cider vinegar. Immerse yourself there for 30 minutes.
21. Accelerates digestion of food: Vinegar pectin relieves stomach spasms. Dilute one tablespoon of vinegar in a cup of warm water. Drink to improve slow digestion.
22. End the hype: Drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar.
23. Treatment against halitosis: Mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Gargle for 10 minutes.
24. Relieve the symptoms of gout and arthritis: Prepare a bath with two cups of apple cider vinegar and rest for 20 minutes.