Joint pain is a common symptom that can alert premature wear of cartilage and ligaments or an inflammatory condition.
Its occurrence is common among the elderly, due to the deterioration caused by age, although it can also occur in young people as a result of an injury or the practice of bad habits of life.
Although many cases occur mildly due to physical overexertion, it sometimes becomes a chronic, recurrent, and difficult to treat the problem.
While there are many analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatments to cope with, they are not always the best alternative to reduce pain.
Fortunately, there are naturally occurring methods whose anti-inflammatory properties provide a feeling of relief and relaxation.
In this opportunity, we want to share a medicinal oil of cayenne, known in many places as an excellent complement against this type of problems.
Here we tell you what are its benefits and how to prepare it at home following a few simple steps.
Cayenne medicinal oil to relieve joint pain
Cayenne medicinal oil is a natural anti-inflammatory product that has become popular in many parts of the world for its ability to soothe muscle and joint pain.
Its main ingredient, cayenne pepper, has analgesic properties that significantly decrease pain while improving circulation and reducing irritation of affected tissues.
Capsaicin, one of the active ingredients of this spice, provides a pleasant sensation of warmth that relaxes aching areas for quick relief.
In turn, it exerts interesting effects on the sensory nerves, which sends signals to the brain to decrease the symptoms of the articular problems.
These benefits are enhanced by the properties of mustard seeds and ginger root, two antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients that reduce pain.
Both have been used in natural medicine as a remedy for:
• Lumbar pain.
• Pain in the legs.
Thanks to its properties, in addition to its power to stimulate lymphatic functions, it controls the level of inflammation and facilitates the expulsion of fluids and wastes to prevent the onset of chronic conditions.
How to prepare this medicinal oil of cayenne?
When preparing this medicinal oil of cayenne you will always have a great ally on hand to reduce the common pains that affect the joints.
Its topical application helps to relax the affected areas and, as it improves circulation, promotes relief quickly.
Unlike pharmacological drugs, it does not contain aggressive chemicals or produces unwanted side reactions.
Best of all is that although it is designed for joint pain, it can be used in case of muscle tension, circulatory problems and inflammation of the legs.
• 1 cup sunflower oil (200 g)
• 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (10 g)
• 2 tablespoons ground mustard seeds (20 g)
• 2 teaspoons grated ginger root (20 g)
• Glass bottle with lid
• Wooden spoon
• Screen Strainer
• First, put the glass jar in a pot of water and let it boil for several minutes to sterilize it.
• When you are ready, insert the cup of sunflower oil and cayenne pepper inside.
• Mix everything with a wooden utensil and incorporate the mustard seeds and ginger.
• Continue stirring and make sure to combine all ingredients perfectly.
• Seal the bottle well and store it in a dark, dry place for a week.
• After this time, pass the product through a cloth strainer and store it in the hermetic bottle.
Mode of application
• Put some cayenne oil in the palms of your hands and rub it with gentle circular movements over the joints or sore areas.
• Perform the massage for 5 minutes, or until you feel a sensation of heat.
• You can repeat your application 2 times a day if you consider it necessary.
• Perform the therapy every day until the pain is eliminated.
As you can see, making a medicinal oil at home is very simple and quite useful.
Be prepared to prepare this product and keep it in your medicine cabinet to treat your joints when you feel pain or tension.
Remember that although it is not a miracle remedy against joint pain, it can be an excellent complement.
Do not forget to try it!