In different measures, all people are faced with the same problem of eliminating sweating of the feet. Basically, we are beginning to struggle in periods when the weather begins to warm up and it is quite normal to have sweat.
But if you touch the subject more thoroughly then it becomes apparent that the feet do not sweat due to the elementary changes of the outside temperature. This tells us that you have a health problem. Why do your feet sweat so much and smell? What should you do in this case? What methods should be followed to treat hyperhidrosis? These issues should be answered to give you a comprehensive solution.
Today you will know the answers to these questions. Let’s talk in detail about the treatment with home remedies to remove sweat from the feet. What to do if we have a lot of sweat and smell on our feet. Here you can read more information about excessive sweating.
Home Remedies for Foot Sweat
If you have a very strong smell on your feet due to sweating, you can treat it with home remedies that have multiple functions. Home remedies for foot sweating, is based on natural recipes proven by many generations. They are very effective and help combat this unpleasant condition.
Trays of high hyperhidrosis
Many have to deal with this unpleasant situation. Next, we will try to find effective, affordable and safe remedies. Thanks to this method, not only can the problem be solved at the moment, but also to be eradicated.
- Take the oak bark and bring to the boil with a liter of water for half an hour. Hot baths are taken daily for 30 minutes. You should prepare this infusion every time you have to wash your feet. This method is very effective, but has side effects, that is, over time may appear dark spots on the skin of the feet.
- One teaspoon of table salt, diluted in a little water heated. This is a very effective solution to rinse your feet. This procedure is done two or three times a day. After using the solution the feet should be rinsed in pure water.
- Take 20 pieces of bay leaf and pour three liters of boiling water. This infusion should rest half an hour later to be able to use it. These baths should be done every day before bed for 20 minutes.
- Leaves (dried) sage, mint and nettle, 1 tablespoon each. A solution is made with 2 liters of boiling water and infused for 40 minutes. Steam treatments are carried out every day for 15 minutes.
- Another alternative to help eliminate odor and sweating is to use the lemon peel during washing.
The best recipes for washing your feet
The baths we recommend will help reduce pores and sweat will not stand out with such intensity. Therefore, these procedures will help you in the treatment of foot sweating.
We recommend doing a therapeutic bath 2 – 3 times per week, with 10 – 12 procedures. These baths will be made immediately before taking a break. If your feet have wounds or ulcer, small cracks, these procedures are contraindicated until the legs do not heal.
If the receiving baths with therapeutic agent cause you any discomfort, you should immediately rinse your feet cool. Clean with a little water and dry with a towel.
Bath with apple vinegar
- Pour one cup of ground apple into three liters of water. Add diluted vinegar in water and pour together in a bowl.
- With this solution you must take a bath.
Bath with essential oils
The Very good effect gives a foot bath with essential oils: lavender, tea tree, pine, lemon oil. Such procedures:
- They improve blood circulation.
- They tighten pores and eliminate unpleasant odor.
- Moisturize and nourish the skin of the feet.
- Pour warm water into a bowl that is comfortable for the feet.
- Add to water 5 – 10 drops of the selected essential oil and 10 grams of sea salt (you can add common table salt).
- Once the mixture has been prepared, soak your feet for 15 minutes and relax with your favorite music.
- After the procedure, you need to wipe your feet dry with a towel and apply a nourishing cream to your feet.