Cinnamon is a seasoning with gratifying aroma and flavor. And it is not only a spice but an ingredient that greatly benefits our health. This is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
In addition to being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon make this spice an alternative remedy of great value.
What happens to your body after eating 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder?
After eating 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and after your body digests it, after 45 minutes, this is what happens to your body:
• Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulates blood sugar levels
• It favors the correct digestion of food and relieves intestinal discomfort
• Reduce and combat the proliferation of cancer cells in our body
• It produces an anticoagulant effect and improves the blood circulation
• We receive a calming effect, especially for arthritis pains
• It prevents the proliferation of bacteria in food
• Prevent heart disease and improve colon function
• We get more energy and we avoid the exhaustion, revitalizing our organism
• The growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors is reduced
How to Use Powdered Cinnamon
Every morning add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to coffee, lemon juice, juice of any fruit, a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice. You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a tablespoon of honey.
In short, the important thing is that you add that teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your daily diet and you will improve your health in unimaginable proportions.
Cinnamon is generally safe to consume, but if you notice any allergic reaction, such as dermatitis, avoid it. It is not recommended for pregnant women or during breastfeeding. Also in children under 6 years.
If you have Crohn’s disease or colitis it is best not to consume it, it is also contraindicated for people who have liver diseases.
“IF THE ARTICLE WAS YOUR INTEREST SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS”