I think most of us have tried the nuts and most of us liked it. Nuts are very delicious nuts and very consumed. You are likely to be eating nuts on a regular basis, but not knowing the effect they produce on your body.
There are different types of nuts, each with vitamins and minerals in different amounts, but most nuts of this type produce the same effect on your body. Nuts have monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, these fats are beneficial to the body.
Another important fact is that nuts do not contain saturated fats, that these are harmful and cause narrowing of the arteries.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY AFTER 4 HOURS OF EATING NUTS?
When you eat nuts and your body processes them, after 4 hours:
• The flexibility of your blood vessels improves considerably, which helps with the flow of blood.
• Cholesterol levels improve significantly
• Healthy walnut fats trigger a thermogenic effect in your body that helps eliminate accumulated fat.
• Increases production of red blood cells
• It strengthens your bones
• Help prevent neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Senile Dementia
• Improves memory
• It strengthens intellectual development, keeping our mental health alert.
These changes that your body suffers after 4 hours of eating nuts, translate into protection against heart disease. If you consume regularly a handful of nuts provide your body with protection against a possible heart attack.
Contrary to what many people believe, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found in nuts, if consumed in normal amounts (without excess because they are high in caloric content), help to eliminate fat accumulated in the body.