The kidneys are bean-shaped organs and are located near the middle of the back, below the ribs.
They are part of the urinary system and, although they are only the size of a fist, life would be practically impossible without them.
It is said that reprocessing machines are advanced because they have the function of eliminating the toxic products of the metabolism.
One example is the excretion of metabolic waste such as urea, uric acid, phosphates, sulfates, drugs and medications.
Other important functions are:
• Preservation of essential substances for life.
• Production and excretion of hormones and enzymes that act in the regulation of blood and renal flow.
• Ripening of erythrocytes in the bone marrow.
• Regulation of nutrients of bone metabolism.
Thus, the kidneys are regulating organs that selectively excrete and conserve water and various chemical compounds to keep the blood clean and chemically balanced.
Since they are vital organs, you need to take care of them and pay attention to any discomfort or pain in the area.
Do I need to debug them?
It is sometimes not easy to distinguish when debugging is necessary, since the symptoms are not at all obvious.
Generally, when a cleaning treatment is done, they usually end up with discomfort such as:
• Abdominal pains
• Skin Problems
What can I do to detoxify my kidneys naturally?
Within the nature we find a great variety of plants and foods that are very effective when carrying out this process. Among them, we find the following:
Drinking water is the simplest and healthiest way to detoxify the kidneys.
Only by drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water daily you totally benefit your body.
It is an aromatic herb that is common to find in orchards and gardens, in addition to being widely used as a condiment. However, a special feature is its diuretic properties.
This time we will consume it in the form of tea.
• 4 tablespoons parsley (40 g)
• 4 cups water (1 liter)
• Wash and chop the parsley.
• Heat the water until it boils, add the parsley and infuse for 1 minute.
• Let cool and store in refrigerator.
• You should drink a glass daily for a week.
We should avoid consuming parsley in the following cases:
• Renal insufficiency
• Kidney stones
• Duodenal ulcers, delicate stomach or gastritis.
Infusion of horsetail
This medicinal plant has depurative, diuretic and remineralizing properties.
To make use of them we will make an infusion.
• 4 tablespoons horsetail (40 g)
• 4 cups water (1 liter)
• Warm up the water with the horsetail leaves for a few minutes until it gets to boil.
• When it boils, let stand until it is warm.
• It is recommended to drink one liter daily for a period of 15 days and rest so that the body does not receive a high impact.
Also, we can take advantage of the benefits of some other useful herbs such as: juniper, dandelion, ginger or nettle, among others.
Food and auxiliary juices
There are some other foods that help kidney maintenance that you can combine in different juices. This is the case of:
• Cucumber, celery, watercress
• Betabe or beet
Why do kidney problems arise?
Most of the diseases of the urinary system originate from the high level of toxicity in the blood by the excess of proteins.
This does not mean that foods are bad in themselves, but depends on the abuse in quantity and lack of balance in the daily diet.
Among the ingredients that weaken kidney function are:
• Proteins of animal origin
• Refined sugar
• Milk and Derivatives
• Alcohol and sweets
• Processed foods
The kidneys are delicate organs. If you have any serious pain that is not taken care of in a timely manner, you may have serious conditions such as kidney failure, infections, cysts, tumors and kidney stones.
If you identify any anomaly or symptom, it is a good idea to try a detoxification period. However, this process should be performed under the advice and supervision of a specialist.