The diet to detoxify the lungs is not only for people who are severe or suffering from a very advanced disease, because the lungs are often not cared for and we do not know how to breathe in conscious ways to take advantage of the air and our ability to heal ourselves.
Diet to Detoxify Lungs
Some people have lung problems even though they have never lit a cigarette in their life, and is that, it is not just through the act of smoking
There are many other ways in which our lungs are affected, either by the work done in a certain place where you have to have contact with toxic substances, either by living with smokers daily, living in a contaminated city in their environment, etc.
If you are experiencing respiratory problems it is time to detoxify lungs for these causes, we recommend this diet consisting of three green juices during the day that have properties to help you clean your lungs. First of all, you must be sure that your problem is not serious and requires specialized care.
Once you discard that, and see that your problem can be handled at home, you will have to know that apart from trying to avoid sources of external contamination, these days you will also have to make some changes in your diet.
During the diet to detoxify lungs try:
- Avoid places and people with whom you can pollute
- Eat light including many vegetables, can be in salads
- Avoid eating meat
- Eliminates dairy products since dairy products often cause intolerances and allergies that most often cause reproductive problems
- Avoid caffeine, refined sugar (you can use natural sweeteners), processed and soda
- Drink plenty of water, herbal teas and soups
- Includes natural antimicrobial herbs like thyme, rosemary and oregano in your juices, soups and foods.
All this releases toxins in the intestine that can cause constipation. The lungs should not be overloaded with difficult work from any other part of the body during purification.
These are the juices you should take the 3 days to detoxify lungs (they are part of the diet, it’s not just that you should take that all day)
Vitamin C – improves immunity and health of the lungs. Squeeze 2 lemons and add 300 ml of water to the juice, or you can instead use 300 ml of grapefruit/grapefruit juice instead.
If you do not like its flavor or you can not take it, drink some pineapple juice instead. These fruit juices are rich in natural antioxidants that strengthen the respiratory system.
Potassium – This mineral has cleaning effect. In addition, it regulates the balance of the liquid in the organism, distributing water in the different organs so that they can function correctly.
In the middle of the morning be sure to drink 400 ml of a potassium-rich shake. It may be the mixture of the following fruits rich in pot:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of loquat or plum pulp
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped papaya
- 2 cups almond milk or rice
- 3 Dates
Diet at lunch or meal
Carotenoids – are important for healthy mucous membranes in lung tissue and healing and protection of lung cells. They are also important for a healthy immune system.
Eat fruits and vegetables rich in this nutrient as: carrot, beetroot/beetroot, red pepper, orange, mango, melon, peach, nectarine, and tomato, to name a few.
Drink 300 ml of carrot juice with beet/beet, apple and a bunch of parsley. This will give Vitamin A and carotenoids, alkalizing, in turn, the blood, which is necessary for the detoxification regimen of 3 days.
Before going to sleep
Drink 400 ml of cranberry juice before going to sleep. Its properties help to destroy the bacteria in the lungs, and prevent any infection.
- A 20-minute steam bath will help you eliminate more toxins through sweat.
- Add 5-10 drops of eucalyptus to a bowl of warm water and inhale until the water cools. Be sure to cover your head with a towel.
- You can also do this procedure in the shower that involves a bunch of eucalyptus.