Do you feel that you lack vitality? Do you have trouble getting up in the morning or do you end up exhausted at the end of the day?
We propose you to gain energy in a natural and delicious way with these supernutritive chocolates that you can prepare at home in a simple way.
Discover the amazing properties of these cocoa, maca, cinnamon and coconut chocolates.
Why do I lack energy?
There are different reasons why you may be lacking energy.
However, we must differentiate when we are tired in a punctual way by an excess of work or a momentary effort, when we feel fatigue in a habitual way for no apparent reason.
When this second happens, we must pay attention to the following factors:
- An unbalanced diet, poor in nutrients and rich in refined foods: We need to increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables, especially raw ones, and good sources of protein and fat.
- Problems during the night rest: For worries, for insomnia or difficulties to rest.
- Disorders in the analytical: We can be, for example, suffering from drops of tension, anemia or other irregularities that we should treat.
- Malfunction of the liver, kidneys, thyroid or other organs.
- Dehydration Do we drink enough water throughout the day, outside meals?
A way to gain energy quickly, effectively and naturally consists of incorporating very nutritious foods into our diet, which in a small amount give us a good dose of vitamins, minerals, protein, fatty acids, fiber, etc.
In this way we will increase our vitality and feel full of energy throughout the day.
Some of these nutritious foods are the ingredients of these delicious chocolates.
Cocoa is a very stimulating nutritional superfood, ideal to gain energy and be in a good mood.
For this reason many people have the need to eat it regularly. However, we refer to pure cocoa, and not chocolate, which is rich in sugars and unhealthy fats.
This seed stands out for its content in minerals such as magnesium, potassium, manganese and zinc, as well as vitamins of group B.
In addition, as it is rich in flavonoids, it is also a very antioxidant food that helps us to prevent the aging produced by free radicals.
The ideal to benefit from cocoa would be to make our own recipes of chocolates, chocolate, biscuits, cookies and pure cocoa-based drinks instead of chocolates.
Maca is, like cocoa, a superfood, since it gives us a lot of nutrients.
This tuber of Peruvian origin gives us a lot of energy and is an excellent beauty supplement for hair, skin and nails. It also stands out for its regulatory properties on the hormonal system.
This aromatic spice is a great natural stimulant that promotes circulation, improves digestion and increases the libido of both men and women.
However, to achieve these benefits we recommend opting for the variety of Ceylon cinnamon, which is the most medicinal.
Coconut oil is a healthy fat that not only does not make us gain weight, but it speeds up the metabolism and helps us burn the most unruly fat.
Because it is a metabolic activator, this oil gives us a good dose of energy when we consume it.
Chocolates to gain energy
- 1 cup of extra virgin coconut oil (200 g)
- ²/3 cup of bitter cocoa powder (80 g)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered maca (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons Ceylon cinnamon powder (20 g)
- 3 tablespoons of liquid stevia (30 ml)
What should you do?
- The coconut oil must be liquid so we can mix it well with the rest of the solid ingredients. If necessary, we will warm it up a little. From 23 ºC it will become liquid.
- We will add the liquid stevia and mix everything well.
- Next, we will add the solid ingredients, continuing to mix so that no lumps are made: cocoa, maca and cinnamon.
- We will introduce the mixture in the chocolate mold or in a bucket and put it in the fridge for several hours.
- When the chocolates cool they will harden and they will be ready to consume