Nowadays, we are already more aware of the importance of eating healthy, exercising our body and living a mentally and physically active lifestyle, but there is a key ingredient that is often overlooked: intimate partner relationships . An essential part of holistic well-being is healthy relationships, intimacy and connection.
The subject of intimate relationships is something that most people do not like to talk about, in fact, it’s quite a taboo in many circles. Many people are very ashamed of the intimate subject that invokes our sexuality without being aware of it. However, if we want to be truly healthy and balanced in all areas of our lives, we need to shed some light on this. For example, perhaps you did not know that:
Do this passionate activity more often with your partner:
• Low blood pressure
• Counts as an exercise
• Lowers the risk of heart attacks
• Low pain
• Improve sleep
• Relieve the stress
The truth is that the health benefits of intimate relationships for women are extensive and interesting that after reading this, you may think more about the importance of putting them into practice in your normal life.
Benefits for women to have intimate relationships
1. Improves circulation to organs of the pelvic cavity, delivery of nutrients, growth of healthy tissues and regulation of the menstrual cycle. Women who have intimate relationships once a week are more likely to have regular menstrual cycles than celibate or infrequent women.
2. It increases fertility and a sense of well-being by energizing the hypothalamus (which regulates appetite, body temperature and emotions), and the pituitary gland (which in turn regulates the release of reproductive hormones that induce ovulation and fluid cervical).
3. Provides a total lymphatic massage, aiding the body’s natural detoxification process to improve digestion and mood and help prevent cancer.
4. Promotes healthy levels of estrogen to keep vaginal tissues flexible and protect against osteoporosis and heart disease.
5. Induces deep relaxation by raising levels of endorphins and releasing cortisol from the body.
6. Increased levels of nitric oxide, a “miracle molecule,” and DHEA, a hormone that improves brain function, balances the immune system, helps maintain and repair tissues, and promotes bright skin health.
7. Helps the woman to look younger. Studies show that making love three times a week in a stress-free relationship can make you look ten years younger.
8. Increases infection-fighting cells by up to 20% – helps fight colds and flu.
9. It can help with migraines and helps treat other types of pain by raising pain thresholds (in preparation for childbirth).
10. Increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, which is linked to passion, intuition and social skills, (the hormone binding and success).
11. Increases your libido. Having intimate relationships will improve your libido. For women, it increases vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity, all of which makes intimate relationships feel better and help you crave more.
12. Improves and strengthens the bladder by making a strong pelvic floor that in turn avoids incontinence due to contractions generated by having intimate relationships.