The human body is one of the best machines that can ever exist, nothing compares to this. And is that, the body is composed of several parts that work together as a great system.
By working harmoniously, we can perform many functions and perform our daily tasks. Therefore, it is important that we take care of it so that each one of its pieces works to 100%.
The skin is one of the largest body organs we can have. However, it is also one of the most sacrificed, since its function is to protect us. As we know, the skin is on the outside. Therefore, it is exposed to factors such as weather, sun, pollution and other harmful factors. It is for this reason that we must strive to take care of it.
Being an organ that we use daily, it is normal that with the passage of time begins to suffer wear. For this reason we must try to nurture it with everything it needs. In this way, we will help you stay healthy. In turn, the healthier our skin, the better it will protect us against external factors.
Today we want to talk about a simple way to take care of the skin. For this, all we need is a little vitamin E. This can be obtained in the form of capsules, which is the most accessible of all. Pay attention to what you should do to take care of your skin using vitamin E.
Remedy number 1
The first remedy is to mix a little carrot with avocado. To this mixture we must add a vitamin E capsule and mix until obtaining a homogenous substance. Apply this substance to the face and leave it to stand for 20 minutes. To rinse it, we will do it with abundant clean water. Since avocado is also rich in vitamin E, it will increase the effects of the mask. To make matters worse, the carrot is rich in beta carotene, a substance that promotes the production of collagen.
Remedy number 2
For the second remedy we will need 1 ripe banana and 2 vitamin E capsules. We must crush the banana and then add the vitamin E liquid. We will mix it thoroughly until a homogenous substance is obtained. Now, we will apply it on our face and let it rest for 20 minutes. Then we will rinse our face with abundant clean water. Due to the potassium present in the banana, we will treat and eliminate facial expression lines.
As you can see in these 2 remedies, to have a healthy skin is necessary to nourish it very well. If we do that, it will take care of regenerating itself. As a result, we will have a radiant and beautiful face. Something else that will help us will be to drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated. Also, consuming enough water will help you in many other areas of life.
Benefits of Vitamin E
– Reduces the risk of death from bladder cancer.
– Fight diseases like Alzheimer’s.
– Treats rheumatic arthritis.
– Help with premenstrual symptoms.
– Decreases the symptoms of Huntington’s disease.
– Combats senile macular degeneration.
– Treat male infertility.
– Prevents diseases like Parkinson’s.
– Combats beta thalassemia.
– Combats sunburns.
– Reduces the chances of dementia in old age.
– Aid against granuloma annular.
– Improves vision in people with uveitis.
– Reduces hypertension.
– Relieves eyes after surgery.
– Promotes physical performance and strength in older people.
– Combat heart disease.
– It fights prostate cancer, although some opinions are contradictory.
– Reduces scars on the skin.
– Help with the wounds in the mouth of smokers.
– Prevents colon and rectal cancer.
– Combats chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
– Reduces the risk of skin cancer.
As you can see, vitamin E is very useful when it comes to taking care of our skin. That is why, if we do not have some capsules at home, we should strive to get them. In this way, we can get the most out of Vitamin E. If you think this information may interest your friends, share it on your social networks.