Lack of moisturizing and moisturizing, incorrect cleanings and daily habits (such as smoking or not exercising) can result in the battered, dull and wrinkled skin.
In addition, they also lead to what are known as “dilated pores”.
In the following article, we offer you some homemade remedies to reduce them and to look a more beautiful and young face.
Natural recipes for dilated pores
Sometimes they are only detectable with magnifying mirrors and, at other times, they are noticeable to the naked eye.
Dilated pores are a very common problem from the age of 25 to 30 years and, if not treated in time, can be very difficult to improve.
Therefore we recommend that from the first signs use homemade creams. Also, do not forget to moisturize and clean daily to improve the overall condition of the skin.
Check out these homemade recipes to reduce open pores:
1. Egg and Oat Mask
Egg white has many nutrients that tone and strengthens the skin. In addition, the oats work as an exfoliant and the lemon clears the skin.
Together these ingredients regulate the production of natural oils. We recommend that you apply this mask at night, as the lemon, when in contact with the sun, can stain the skin.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (20 ml)
- 2 tablespoons oat flakes (20 g)
- Beat the egg white and add the lemon juice.
- Continue mixing and add the oats.
- When you get a homogenous paste apply on the face previously washed.
- Perform circular motions to exfoliate.
- Remove with warm water.
2. Cucumber mask
When we think of a beauty treatment we automatically imagine a woman with a few slices of cucumber on her face … she has many properties!
We can use this vegetable to reduce the pores dilated and that the face looks more smooth and radiant.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal (20 g)
- Peel the cucumber and liquefy it to obtain a juice. You can also grate it fine.
- In a bowl, pour the cucumber and add the corn flour.
- Mix well until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply on face, previously washed, with circular movements.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Use a moisturizer when finished.
3. Almond Mask
Grated or shredded nuts can act as a perfect home scrub.
- ½ cup almonds (70 g)
- 3 tablespoons water (30 ml)
- Grate or chop the almonds in the cooking robot, until they are like a powder.
- Mix with water to form a sandy paste (you may need more or less water).
- Apply the paste in circular movements, starting with the nose and continuing on the cheeks. It also passes through the forehead and chin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Repeat twice a week.
4. Tomato lotion
This vegetable contains a lot of water and is therefore used, for example, when we burn with the sun.
Tomatoes provide potassium, which reduces stains on the face. So, they are perfect for treating dilated pores.
- You simply have to apply tomato juice (homemade) on the face with a cotton after bathing. Repeat every night.
You can get it in the perfumeries and beauty stores. This ancient home remedy not only clears the skin, but also reduces the pores.
- Once you have washed your face before going to bed, apply a little buttermilk with a cotton ball.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- If you do not have whey you can do the same but with natural drinkable yogurt (without sugar).
6. Baking Soda Mask
Baking soda can not be missing in any home, as it is used for cleanliness, beauty and health. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce acne and dilated pores.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons lukewarm water (20 ml)
- In a bowl add baking soda and water.
- Mix to form a homogeneous paste.
- Apply on face with circular motions to exfoliate well.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and remove with cold water.
7. Mask of papaya
This delicious tropical fruit has many properties for our skin.
You can use the shell as a home remedy to reduce open pores. It’s very simple:
- Rub the inner part of the papaya skin down your face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and wash with warm water.