One of the best known culinary herbs in the world is parsley. This spice is used in many of our dishes today. What few know is that, besides giving a special touch to our meals, it has amazing medicinal properties.
With it we can get many benefits, especially for our kidneys. This plant has many properties that help us to purify the organism.
This, in turn, helps us to have better health and more energy. To achieve these effects by the parsley, we should only consume parsley water every day.
A unique source of vitamin C
Both in the Mediterranean and in Asia the parsley is widely used as a medicinal plant. For many years, it has been known that it is capable of bringing us many health benefits. Next, we will list all the benefits you can get by consuming it.
– For every 100 grams of parsley you consume, you will get 133 mg of vitamin C.
– A glass of parsley water improves the quality of our blood and strengthens the bones.
– This herb is rich in Beta-carotene, a very powerful immunoprotector in nature.
– Parsley is rich in calcium. For every 100 grams we consume, we will get 138 mg of calcium.
– This herb is also rich in iron, so it is very good to supplant the red meat.
– It is rich in fiber, so it contributes to better digestion.
– It has a high content of boron, a substance that helps us combat menopause and osteoporosis.
– Provides chlorophyll, substance with antiseptic properties that offers an enormous amount of antioxidants that optimize the renal function.
– Thanks to its diuretic properties, it eliminates the toxic substances that could accumulate in the kidneys.
– It has anti-inflammatory properties that deflate the urinary tract, fight infections and eliminate any bacteria.
Parsley water to purify the kidneys
We have already mentioned that parsley has many purifying properties. One way to take advantage of them is through the water of parsley. Here’s how you can prepare it in your own home.
What we will need:
– Fresh parsley (5 tablespoons).
– Water (1 liter).
Preparation and use:
This remedy we can do to purify and detoxify our organism. We can do it once a month for 3 or 4 days in a row. To begin, we must wash the parsley very well. Then we will warm the water. When it reaches the boiling point, add the 5 tablespoons of parsley.
We will let this substance boil for 15 or 20 minutes and then put out the fire. Now, let the substance sit 20 minutes longer and serve in a glass. We will take 1 glass of this parsley water on an empty stomach (15 minutes before breakfast). With that, we will be contributing to a better digestion and correct absorption of the nutrients. If its flavor is very strong for your taste, you can add a little honey.
Remedy for Kidney Optimization
What we will need:
– Fresh parsley (1 tablespoon).
– Lemon (½ unit).
– Water (1 glass).
Preparation and use:
This infusion is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C present in both parsley and lemon. Therefore, it is in charge of strengthening our defenses, purifying the organism and taking care of the kidneys and the heart. Its preparation is very similar to the water of previous parsley. We only have to heat the water and add the fresh parsley. Then let it rest and filter it. Finally, add the lemon and consume it immediately.
If you are already a person suffering from kidney stones, you should not drink parsley water. Although this herb cleanses, deflates and nourishes, it is better to avoid it if we already have stones in the kidneys. Neither should overeating those who are pregnant. In case you have peptic ulcers or gastritis, we should not consume water of parsley. Finally, do not try to give this water to children, it can be very dangerous.
After analyzing the above information, you can realize how good the parsley can be. If you learn to use it properly, you can take all the benefits that it has. So get some of this herb and prepare the parsley water that we have shown you before, you will not regret it. If you want your friends to benefit from this information, share it on your social networks.