Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that has been used throughout the world as a decorative plant and a healing remedy. Today, it is widely known as an effective product to alleviate many problems.
When we talk about the properties and uses of Aloe Vera we are referring to the plant, not any type of commercial preparation. All home remedies must be made with the gel that we extract from the plants.
It is highly recommended that we have in our home one or more plants of aloe vera or organic Aloe Vera and that we grow them at home. It’s very simple, you do not even need to have “good hand” with the plants.
This plant is very resistant and can be had without the need of big requirements. Preferably use a clay pot, without enamel, and have good drainage. It needs direct sun and it develops very well in temperatures between 18 and 25ºC.
When we are going to cut the leaves or leaves of the plant, we will choose those that are more external. It is always better to cut a whole pencil and to leave the part that we do not use in the refrigerator or refrigerator, that cut a piece of pencil and leave the rest of leaf in the plant.
18 Benefits of Aloe Vera to Health
The beneficial properties of this plant are constantly updated. What is known and tested by now is that your gel can be used to correct the following problems:
• Heals wounds
• It could be used as a hair conditioner (it can even prevent hair loss)
• Can be used as a shaving gel
• Relieves burns (one of the best sunburn medications)
• Calm boils, rashes or other skin problems
• Reduces the itching of insect bites
• Reduces wrinkles
• Relieves acne and eczema
• Moisturizes the skin.
Internal Health Benefits of Using Aloe Vera:
•Improves body immunity
• Stabilizes blood sugar
• Prevents digestive disorders such as constipation, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis and calms • stomach disorders
• Promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
• Increases production of white blood cells and healthy cells in cancer patients
• Reduces indigestion and heartburn
• Strengthens the heart and improves blood quality
• Reduces inflammation of arthritis
• Helps to get healthy gums
So, remove all those pharmaceutical drugs and start enjoying the many benefits of aloe vera!